Sunday 10 April 2016

Bedside tables

Hi Guys, 
Today I thought that I would do a blog post in nightstands or bedside tables as I have just renewed my one. A nightstand can say a lot about a person, It may reflect their personality simple and sophisticated or sleek or even cluttered and unorganised. Bedside tables are a multi-functional piece of furniture. A place to keep your books, your Pre-bed essentials, candles, drinks even tissues. These are some of the main features I use on my night stand.  

 This is a fake plant that I purchased from Kmart, It adds a hint of greenery to my nightstand and ties everything in.
 This is a rose gold frame that I also purchased from Kmart. Rose gold is becoming quite a trend at the moment and I love it. The succulent and the frame, work well together. 
This is a glass box with a rose gold rim tieing the frame and the box together. I find having something like this even a small tray is useful as before you go to bed, normally jewellery is taken off and can be placed inside the box until the next morning. Unfortunately, I bought this item a while back and it can not be brought from where I purchased it which was KikKi K, but I am sure there are other alternative.

This is my chosen Lamp I also purchased it a while back and I am unable to find the link from the supplier. This lamp adds a modern twist. The colour white really pops and brings everything together with its simplicity.

This is the end result, A beautiful space that I will see every morning when I wake, I even put some inspirational images in the frame. I am very happy the results If you choose to redo your bedside table send a picture to my email - madi.buff@gmail.com





 Thanks for reading,
 Madixoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment