Sunday 10 April 2016

Welcome

Hi I'm Madi,
This is my first blog post on this blog and I am super excited to see where this will take me. For some a first blog post may not be a big deal but, to me it is. This is the first post on this blog and it has to stand out.

When thinking how to introduce myself and my blog this is what I came up with. Welcome to you and to me. Welcome to this blog, that hopeful with be a place for clarity from the outside world a place to almost escape. For the next two or so mintiute I want to just think of who you are. This blog will be devoted to many popular subjects as well as my bubbly personality and a dash of quirkyness. Hopeful that will devliver to be the blog that I hope it will be. This blog will include various things like beauty, Room decor, Fashion, Inspirtation, laughter and so much more. I am so happy that I am starting this and hope that this small blog that I write while I am sitting on my desk in my room with my leprad print robe on makes a differents in some peoples life.

Anyway, I would also like to say that I am not a beauty blogger, I am simply a girl who whats to inspire others in anyway possible. So if you are looking for someone that blogs about all there makeup and shoes you have come to the wrong place. So I hope in these short minitues of me writing hope this has sparked your mind to be yourself, stand out from the crowd and don't change yourself no matter what anyone says.

Love Madixoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment